|Temperature Range:||RT ~1550℃||Resolution:||0.01mg|
|Constant Temperature Time:||Set Arbitrarily From 0 To 300min||Display Mode:||Large LCD Display|
|Atmosphere:||Inert, Oxidizing, Reducing, Static, Dynamic||Atmosphere Device:||Built-in Gas Flow Meter|
TGA Thermogravimetric Analyze,
LCD Thermogravimetric Analysis Equipment,
0.01mg Thermogravimetric Analysis Equipment
This Thermogravimetric analysis (TG, TGA) is the observation of the mass of the sample with temperature or time during heating, isothermal or cooling process in order to study the thermal stability and composition of the material. Widely used in plastics, rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals, catalysts, inorganic materials, metal materials and composites and other fields of research and development, process optimization and quality control.
The following properties of measuring and studyin materials: Thermal Stability, Decomposition, Adsorption and Desorption, Oxidation and Reduction, Quantitative Analysis of Ingredients, Effects of Additives and Fillers
1. The balance has its own internal calibration function, with better accuracy and repeatability.
2. Imported alloy sensor, more corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, high sensor sensitivity.
3. The furnace heating adopts precious metal alloy wire winding, which reduces interference and is more resistant to high temperature.
4. Perfect atmosphere control system, automatic switch of software Settings, and direct record of data in the database.
5. It uses Cortex-M3 kernel ARM controller to achieve faster processing speed and more accurate temperature control.
6. USB two-way communication is adopted to realize intelligent operation.
7. Use a 7-inch 24-bit color full-color LCD touch screen to display the status and data of the instrument in real time.
8. Upper open cover structure is adopted for easy operation. It is difficult to put the sample on the upper furnace, and the sample rod is easy to be damaged.
9. Automatically generate and print test reports. The test record, data processing and report format are built in the software, and the test report is issued automatically.
|Temperature range||room temperature ~1550℃|
|Temperature control||heating and constant temperature|
|Balance measurement range||0.01mg ~ 2g|
|Constant temperature time||set arbitrarily from 0 to 300min|
|Display mode||Large LCD display|
|Atmosphere||Inert, oxidizing, reducing, static, dynamic|
|Atmosphere device||built-in gas flow meter, including two gas switch and flow control|
|Software||Intelligent software can automatically record TG curves for data processing and print experimental reports|
|Data interface||standard USB interface, special software (free software upgrade from time to time)|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz|