|Ambient Temperature:||15℃～25℃||Relative Humidity:||≤85％|
|Supply Voltage And Power:||220V 50HZ 100W||Gas Source:||Propane With A Purity Of More Than 95%|
|Burner Aperture:||Φ0.17mm||Name:||Building Materials Flammability Test Furnace|
combustion testing equipment,
fire testing equipment
Building Materials Combustion Apparatus Flammability Testing Equipment
Chinese and English bilingual control panel;
With Chinese and English bilingual equipment operating instructions;
New high-pressure auto-ignition and knob-assisted gas flow adjustment!
First, the scope of use
The JCK-2 type building material flammability test furnace is a test method for determining whether a building material has flammability under specified conditions, and is developed according to the technical parameters specified in the national standard GB8626. The test furnace is to directly impact a vertically placed sample with a small flame in a normal combustion environment to determine the flammability of the building product. The flammability test furnace for building materials uses the German Kleinbrenner principle to determine the combustion properties of Class B building materials under direct direct impact from a small vertical flame.
Second, product features
1. Ergonomically designed operation;
2. 1.5mm steel plate spray box;
3. 2 fan tempered glass door double angle observation test;
4. 2 different specifications nickel-plated sample holder
5. High pressure automatic ignition;
6. The flame height is adjusted by the rotameter;
7. Stainless steel sample holder and sample template;
8. The ignition source can be vertical or 45 degrees;
9. The flame height is adjusted by the rotameter;
10. Flame measuring device;
11. The sample holder can be moved up and down and left and right;
12. Equipped with two stainless steel sample holders.
13. Flame measurement scale;
14. High degree of automation, accurate and easy to operate experimental data;
15. Box size: width 710 × depth 400 × height 600mm Material: 1.5mm steel plate spray
16. The bottom of the box is a flat natural vent, and the vent is composed of a 5cm*5cm square vent.
Keep the airflow flat through
Third, the main technical parameters
1. Ambient temperature: 15 ° C ~ 25 ° C;
2. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
3. Supply voltage and power: 220V 50HZ 100W;
4. Gas source: liquefied petroleum gas;
5. Bunsen burner applies flame time to the pattern for 15s
6. Single-chip control, digital display.
7. The burner diameter is Φ0.17mm, the Bunsen burner flame length is 20mm±2mm, and the burner can be tilted 450.
8. Apply flame (1s-99 s) ±0.5s to the sample, which can be adjusted arbitrarily with an accuracy of ±0.2s.
9. Combustible gas source: propane with a purity of more than 95%.
10. High-voltage electronic ignition system servo motor control, automatic ignition, reset;
Applicable standards: ISO11925-2:2002 E "Test method for flammability of building materials"
Design standard: GB/T8626-2007 "Test method for flammability of building materials"
Fourth, with the goods list
No. Name Unit Quantity
1 JCK-2 building materials flammability testing machine 1
2 Product Manual Ben 1
3 Product Certificate 1
4 power cord strip 1
5 gas pipe (with buckle) strip 1
6 fixture set 2
7 Flame height gauge 1