|Power Supply:||AC220V，50Hz，≤500W||Hot Time:||0.1-999.9s|
|Lightning Time:||0.1-999.9s||Flame Extinction Time:||0.1-999.9s|
|Thermocouple:||Φ4 Nickel (80%) Chromium (20%) Made To The Specified Size||Size:||Width 1160mm × Depth 600mm × Height 1295mm|
flammability test apparatus,
fire testing equipment
Glow Wire Tester
Glow wire tester is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of "Glow Wire Test Method" in IEC60695, GB5169.10-11 and GB4706.1. It is suitable for electric fire electronic products, household appliances and their materials for ignition hazard test, simulating hot elements or Thermal stress caused by a heat source or an ignition source such as an overload resistor in a short time.
The instrument adopts steel structure for spraying, imported instrument display, convenient operation and stable performance, and is suitable for use in various parts of quality inspection departments and related enterprises for flame resistance test.
Main technical parameters and functions:
1. Working power supply: AC220V, 50Hz, ≤500W
2. Heating temperature: 500-1000 ° ≤ continuous adjustment within the range, temperature measurement accuracy ± 5 ° C
3. Hot time: 0.1-999.9s, ±0.1S (time range is adjustable)
4. Light-off time: 0.1-999.9s, automatic recording, manual suspension
5. Flame off time: 0.1-999.9s, automatic recording, manual pause
6. Glow wire to sample pressure: 1 ± 0.2 N. The pressure limit depth is 7 mm.
7. Glow wire: φ4 nickel (80%) Chromium (20%) is made to the specified size.
8. Thermocouple: φ0.5 armored nickel-chromium/nickel-aluminum wire, K-index.
9. Automatic detachment: After the sample reaches the specified hot time, it is automatically removed from the glow wire.
10. Dimensions: width 1160mm × depth 600mm × height 1295mm;