|Electrode Size:||( 2mm ± 0.1mm )×( 5mm ± 0.1mm )×( 40mm ± 5mm )||Electrode Distance:||4.0mm ± 0.01mm, Angle 60°±5°|
|Electrode Pressure:||1.00N±0.01N||Test Wind Speed:||0.2m /s|
|Judging:||0.50A ±10% ， 2.00s±10%||Name:||Leakage Tracking Teste|
flammability test apparatus,
fire testing equipment
Leakage Tracking Teste
First, the scope of use
The relative electrical tracking resistance of solid electrical insulating materials when exposed to water containing impurities under the action of an electric field is measured at voltages up to 600 V.
When a voltage is applied between the electrode devices specified on the surface of the material, and the electrolyte is dropped between the electrodes at prescribed time intervals, electrical tracking may occur in this test case. The number of droplets necessary to cause material damage increases as the applied voltage decreases, and below a certain limit, no electrical tracking occurs.
When the material is not traced at the highest test voltage, there may be different degrees of corrosion and the depth of corrosion can be measured. Some materials can burn during the test.
Second, product features
The leakage tracking test device is a special test instrument designed and manufactured according to the requirements of IEC60695, GB4207/IEC60112 and other standards. It is suitable for the determination of the tracking index and the tracking index of the leakage resistance of solid insulating materials under wet conditions. It is simple, accurate, reliable and practical.
Third, the main technical parameters
1. Electrode material: Test electrode - Platinum, electrode post - Copper (Platinum purity meets the standard requirement of 99%)
2. Electrode size: (2mm ± 0.1mm) × (5mm ± 0.1mm) × (40mm ± 5mm)
3. Platinum electrode 12mm, 30° ± 2° slope
4. Electrode distance: 4.0mm ± 0.01mm, angle 60°±5°
5. Electrode pressure: 1.00N ± 0.01N
6. Test solution resistance: A liquid 0.1% NH4Cl, 3.95 ± 0.05 Ωm; B liquid 1.98 ± 0.05 Ωm
7. Dropping device: no adjustment is needed during the test, and the operation is simple
8. Drop height: 35mm ± 5mm (adjustable)
9. Drop time: 30s ± 0.01s (better than standard) (digital display, preset adjustment)
50 drops of time 24.5min ± 2min
10. Droplet number: 1 ~ 9999 (digital display, preset)
11. Test wind speed: 0.2m / s (new standard)
12. Test voltage: 100V ~ 600V (25V division, adjustable)
13. Power supply voltage drop: 8% at 1.0A ± 0.1A
14. Marking judgment: 0.50A ±10%, 2.00s±10%
15. The applied voltage is adjustable between 100 and 600V (48-60Hz), and the voltage drop is less than 10% when the short-circuit current is 1.0±0.0001A (better than the standard 0.1A);
16. Vent hole: Ø100mm
17. Air environment: temperature 0~40°C Relative humidity: ≤80% Location without obvious vibration and corrosive gas
18. In the test circuit, the short-circuit current is greater than 0.5A for 2 seconds to maintain the relay action, cut off the current, indicating that the sample is unqualified;
19. Test power supply: 220V 0.6kVA 50-60Hz
20. Dimensions: width 1160mm × depth 600mm × height 1310 (including feet) mm
21. Combustion test area volume: >0.5 cubic, length * width * height about 900mm × 590mm × 1050mm, background black, background illumination ≤ 20Lux
Fourth, with the goods list
1 Manual 1
2 combustion box table 1
3 exhaust pipe parts 1
4 Certificate of Compliance 1
5 stainless steel block gauge 1
6 glass blocks block 1
7 test needles 1
8 fuses 1
9 power cord root 1
Five, design standards
GB/T4207-2003 Method for determination of electrical tracking index and tracking resistance index of solid insulating materials under wet conditions
Sixth, applicable standards
Leakage tracking tester, also known as leakage trace index tester, leakage tracking index tester, is IEC60112:2003 "Solid insulation material tracking index and the method of measuring the electrical tracking index", UL746A, ASTM D Simulation test items specified by standards such as 3638-92, DIN53480, and GB4207.
LDQ-2 leakage tracking tester is to apply a certain voltage between the platinum electrodes of the specified size (2mm × 5mm) on the surface of the solid insulating material and drop the specified droplet volume at a fixed (30s) height (35mm). Contaminated liquid (0.1% NH 4 CL) is used to evaluate the resistance of the surface of solid insulating materials under the combined action of electric field and contaminated medium, and its electrical tracking index (CT1) and electrical tracking index (PT1) are determined. . Suitable for research, production and quality inspection departments of lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tools, electrical machinery, power tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, information technology equipment, as well as insulating materials, engineering plastics, electrical connectors, Accessories industry.
Main performance characteristics:
The control droplet uses an imported solenoid valve to precisely control the size of the droplet without adjustment!
The machine has a drain function to facilitate the evacuation of air in the pipeline before the experiment!
Use a precision leakage current meter to quickly determine the leakage current of the product (guarantee CTI index accuracy)!
The height of the sample stage can be precisely adjusted, and the front, rear, left and right positions of the two electrodes can be precisely adjusted to facilitate the test (completely refer to the TESTING fixture for improvement, easy to use)
Lighting fixtures use standard explosion-proof luminaires that meet safety standards
Use the Zhengye sealed exhaust fan to ensure the box seal. And the exhaust effect is strong!
The cabinet is made of 1.2mm stainless steel, which is beautiful!
Product accessories contain precision electronic scales to test the force of the electrode head on the sample!
The products use Omron relay, YOTO chronograph, Meilan Rilan leakage protector and other well-known brands to ensure long-term trouble-free operation of the equipment!
Main technical parameters of LDQ-2 leakage tracking tester:
The distance between the electrodes and the height of the tray are adjustable; the force of each electrode on the sample is 1.0±0.05N;
Electrode material: copper + platinum (purity of platinum meets the standard requirement of 99%);
Droplet time: 30s ± 0.01s (better than standard 1 second);
The applied voltage is adjustable between 100 and 600V (48-60Hz), and the voltage drop is less than 10% when the short-circuit current is 1.0±0.0001A (better than the standard 0.1A);
Dropping device: no adjustment is needed during the test, and the operation is simple;
The dropping height is 30 to 40 mm, and the dropping liquid is 44 to 55 drops/1 cm 3 ;
In the test circuit, the short-circuit current is greater than 0.5A for 2 seconds to maintain the relay action, cutting off the current, indicating that the sample is unqualified;
Combustion test zone volume: 0.5m3, width 900mm × depth 560mm × height 1010mm, background black, background illumination ≤ 20Lux
Dimensions: width 1160mm × depth 600mm × height 1295mm;
Vent hole: Ø100mm;
Working power: 220V ± 10%, 10A, 50HZ