|Butane Igniter Inner Diameter:||0.8mm±0.1mm||Nozzle Flame Height:||10mm-20mm|
combustion testing equipment,
flammability test apparatus
Point Temperature Tester
First, the scope of use
According to the national standard GB4610-84 "Plastics burning performance test method - measuring the temperature" to compare the combustion characteristics of various materials under specific conditions
Second, the main technical parameters
1. Single-chip control, easy to use and maintain
2. Copper ingot furnace has a diameter of 100mm and a height of 100mm. There are 4 container holes.
3. The stainless steel container has an inner diameter of 9 mm, a height of 48 mm, and a wall thickness of 1 mm, and has a cap with a length of 10 mm and an inner diameter of 1.5 mm.
4. Voltage and power: 220V ± 10% V, 50HZ, power about 500W
5. Butane igniter inner diameter 0.8mm ± 0.1mm nozzle flame height 10mm-20mm can be adjusted freely.
6. Copper ingot furnace can be constant at any temperature between (150-450) °C
7. Temperature control accuracy ± 2 ° C
Third, the list of goods
1. Temperature controller 1
2. Ingot furnace 1
3. Container 4
4. Ignition 1
5. Connection line 3
6. Instruction manual 1 copy
7. Product Certificate 1 copy
Fourth, the applicable standards
GB4610 "Test method for burning properties of plastics - Determination of temperature"