|Ambient Temperature:||-10℃～30℃||Relative Humidity:||≤85％|
|Supply Voltage And Power:||220V±10％ 50HZ||Bunsen Lamp Inner Diameter:||9.5mm±0.3mm|
combustion testing equipment,
flammability test apparatus
Durable Experimental Automotive Interior Material Burning Instrument
First, the introduction
The automotive interior material burning test device is designed strictly according to the technical requirements of the national standard GB8410-2006 "Combustion characteristics of automotive interior materials", and meets the simulated combustion requirements of the US automotive safety technical regulations FMVSS 571.302 and other standards. Performance safety test items, German standard DIN7520 "Combustion characteristics of automotive interior materials" and TL1010 "Combustion characteristics of automotive interior materials", used to identify horizontal combustion of passenger cars, multi-purpose passenger cars, trucks and passenger car interior materials characteristic.
Second, the instrument working conditions and main technical indicators
1. Ambient temperature: -5 ° C - 30 ° C
2. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
3. Power supply voltage: 220V + 10%, 50HZ, power: 100W
4. Gas source: liquefied petroleum gas
5. The accuracy of the stopwatch is not less than 0.5s
6. Bunsen burner (ie burner) applies flame to the sample for 15s
7. Bunsen tube inner diameter 9.5mm + 0.1mmm, length about 100mm
8. Test inclination: Bunsen burner 90° perpendicular to the horizontally placed sample burning
9. Flame height: 20mm ± 2mm to 100mm ± 2mm adjustable (usually adjusted to 38mm)
10. Flame time: 0-999.9s ± 0.1s adjustable (usually 15s)
11. After-burning time: 0-999.9s±0.1s, observe the flame to reach the first marking line, start manually, manually pause
12. Combustion gas: liquefied petroleum gas or gas
13. Temperature range: 0 ~ 200 ° C (display the internal temperature of the studio under test conditions)
Third, the equipment composition
1. The equipment control part is integrated with the fume hood and the combustion box is built in. The combustion chamber directly in contact with the test flame is made of stainless steel and has high durability.
2. High-pressure ignition automatic control system
3. Test process: automatic control of test procedures
4. Automatic intake and exhaust system (gas automatic opening, automatic closing)
5. Timing system: burning timer, afterflame timer
6.U-shaped bracket: the upper bracket has 6 pin holes, the lower bracket corresponds to 6 pins, and the heat-resistant metal support line with a wire diameter of 0.25 mm and a spacing of 25 mm is provided.
7. The distance between the third marking of the test bracket and the second marking is 154mm.
8. Heat-resistant wire groove 0.5mm X 0.5mm pitch 25mm
9. The length of the wire is more than 110mm, and there are 7~8 optical scallops per 25mm.
10. Temperature digital display, measuring range 0-200 ° C
11. Flame scale accuracy: 0.1mm
12. Equipment dimensions: length * section * height 1310 * 650 * 1560mm (including feet)
13. Combustion test area volume: >0.75 cubic meters, length * section * height about 1050mm × 640mm × 1300mm, background black, background illumination ≤ 20Lux
Fourth, the sample size: length 356mm, width 100mm, thickness ≤ 13mm
Five, design standards
Simulated combustion performance safety test project specified by FMVSS 571.302
DIN 7520 "Combustion Characteristics of Automotive Interior Materials"
TL1010 automotive interior material combustion characteristics
Compliance with standards: GM6090M, DIN75200, GM9070P, FMVSS 302, JIS D 1201, JASO M403, ISO 3795, ASTM D5132 QBT2729-2005
1. GB8410-2006 only requires steel plate for the combustion box. The QCS-3 type combustion box is made of stainless steel, which has higher durability and is better than the standard.
2. GB8410-2006 requires the combustion box to be placed in the fume hood. The volume of the fume hood is 20 times to 110 times the volume of the combustion chamber. The size of the combustion chamber of the QCS-3 instrument is 385*204*360mm, and the size of the fume hood is 1050mm×640mm. ×1300mm, the actual fume hood volume is about 30 times the volume of the combustion box, no cut corners, and fully meet the standard requirements.
3. The control part is separated from the combustion chamber to avoid the test result in the combustion chamber due to the test operation in the middle.
4. Due to the large size of the instrument, for the convenience of the user, the design of the stationary foot and the moving wheel is designed (the stationary foot can be adjusted to the height), and the transportation and standing of the device are very convenient.