|Ignition Time:||Accurate To 0.05s||Ambient Temperature:||-10 ° C ~ 30 ° C|
|Power Supply:||220V±10% 50HZ||Bunsen Burner Blue Flame Height:||15mm-175mm Can Be Adjusted Freely|
combustion testing equipment,
flammability test apparatus
Textile Vertical Burner
First, the scope of use
Suitable for all types of fabrics and their products. Test method applicable to the burning performance of the bottom edge of the vertical textile specified in GB5455-2014 standard.
Second, to technical parameters
1. The equipment is divided into two parts: the control part and the combustion box. The size of the combustion box is 330*330*765mm.
2. The front part of the combustion box is a tempered glass observation door
3. The top of the box is evenly distributed with 16 exhaust holes with an inner diameter of 12.5mm. There are 6 exhaust holes on each side of the combustion box, and the inner diameter is 12.5mm.
4. Top of the box is attached to the top
5. The top of the box is equipped with a hanging clamp, and the bottom of the style clamp is located 17mm above the highest point of the igniter nozzle.
6. The inner diameter of the igniter nozzle is 11mm, and the head and the vertical line are at an angle of 25°. Ignition time: accurate to 0.05s
7. Gas source: industrial grade propane, butane or propane / butane mixed gas, using methane gas with a purity of not less than 97% when the sample is pretreated according to 7.3
8. Sample size: 300*89mm, five pieces in horizontal and vertical directions
9. Ambient temperature: -10 ° C ~ 30 ° C
10. Power supply voltage and power: 220V±10% 50HZ Power less than 100W
11. Single-chip control, digital display automatic timing
12. Bunsen burner flame time 0-99M99S, can be arbitrarily set, accuracy ± 0.01s
13. Yu Yan, afterglow time: the longest 0-99M99S
9. Bunsen burner blue flame height: 15mm-175mm can be adjusted freely, with flame height scale
13. Bunsen burner automatic ignition time: any setting
Third, the design standard:
GB5455-2014 "textile burning performance vertical release damage length, smoldering and continuous burning time determination"
Meet the standard: GB6529
GB5725-2009 safety net
GBT13489-2008 Test method for vertical flame resistance of rubber-coated fabrics