|Ambient Temperature:||-10℃～30℃||Power Supply:||220V±10％ 50HZ|
|Bunsen Lamp Inner Diameter:||9.5mm±0.3mm||Flame Height:||15mm-45mm|
flammability test apparatus,
fire testing equipment
Horizontal Vertical Burner
CZF-3 horizontal and vertical burning tester is developed according to the national standard GB2408-1996 "Test method for plastic burning performance - horizontal method and vertical method", which fully meets the technical requirements of national standard GB/T2408. The test can be carried out in two ways of plastic horizontal burning and vertical burning in the same instrument, and the test time can be automatically recorded and saved.
Compared with similar instruments abroad, it has the advantages of high degree of automation, accurate timekeeping, automatic test results, etc. It can also be used with GB/T5455 "Textile Fabric - Flame Retardant Performance Determination - Vertical Method" test.
The instrument specifies the burning rate of the pattern, flaming combustion and flameless burning time after igniting the pattern placed in the horizontal and vertical directions in the laboratory with a small flame source.
Instrument working conditions and main technical indicators
1. Ambient temperature: -10 ° C ~ 30 ° C
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
3. Power supply voltage and power: 220V±10% 50HZ power less than 100W
4. Single-chip control, test data is automatically stored, and automatic timing is read.
5. The ignition time of the automatic ignition Bunsen burner is 10s, 12s, 30s, and the accuracy is ±0.2s.
6. Bunsen burner inner diameter: 9.5mm ± 0.3mm Bunsen burner can be tilted in the range of 0-45 °
7. Bunsen burner blue flame height: 15mm-45mm can be adjusted freely, with flame height scale
8. Maximum clamp finger thickness of sample holder: ≤13mm
9. The vertical adjustment distance of the sample holder: ≤100mm The horizontal adjustment distance of the sample holder: ≤70mm
10. Horizontal sample holder can hold textile sample holder at 90° (optional)
11. Bunsen burner automatic ignition time: arbitrarily set
12. Bunsen burner inner diameter 9.5mm ± 0.3mm
13. Gas source: liquefied petroleum gas
14. Instrument weight: 40kg
15. The dimensions of the instrument are about 890mm × 370mm × 1000mm
CZF-3 horizontal combustion tester gas source:
98% methane, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, gas
CZF-3 horizontal combustion tester design standards:
GBT2408-1996 "Test method for burning properties of plastics_Horizontal vertical and vertical method"
Meet the standard: GB/T 13488 GB/T10707 GB/T 5455 IEC 60695-11-10