|Ambient Temperature:||0℃-40℃||Relative Humidity:||≤85％|
|Supply Voltage And Power:||220V±10％、50HZ、100W||Gas Pressure:||0-0.3MPa|
|Ambient Airflow:||No Forced Air Flow During Working Conditions||Name:||Building Material Smoke Density Tester|
combustion testing equipment,
flammability test apparatus
Building Material Smoke Density Tester
First, the scope of application:
The JCY-2 building material smoke density tester is developed according to the technical conditions stipulated in the national standard GB/T8627-2007 "Test method for smoke density of burning or decomposition of building materials", and is applicable to the static burning of building materials and their products and other materials. Determination of smoke production
Second, product features
1. This equipment adopts PLC control, which is logical, intelligent, and stable and reliable.
2. The main and auxiliary burners can be rotated automatically and positioned accurately.
3. Can meet various operations, records, time curves, and result calculations in the test.
Third, the relevant technical parameters
1. Maximum smoke density (MSD) and smoke density level (SDR) for the test piece: 0-100% continuous
Measurement, automatic calculation;
2. The correction error is not more than 3% with standard light gauge;
3. Bunsen burner working pressure ( 210 ± 5 ) KPa ;
4. Bunsen burner applied flame to the sample for 4 min;
5. Burning lamp: the lamp for the life, the length is 260mm, the diameter of the nozzle is 0.13mm, and the angle is 45° with the cigarette case;
6. Photoelectric system: the light source is a bulb, the power is 15W, and the working voltage is 6V;
7. Exhaust system: This machine is equipped with a powerful exhaust fan. After the test, it can exhaust the exhaust air;
8. Smoke density measurement range: 0~100%;
9. Smoke density measurement accuracy: ± 3%;
10. Receiver: for silicon photocell, the transmittance is 0% for no light, and the transmittance is 100% without obstruction.
11. Main burner working pressure: 276KPa (adjustable);
12. Automatic timing, automatic ignition, automatic smoke exhaust; luminous flux can be phased linear calibration test data
13. Gas source: 95% propane gas, or gas of the same purity (customer-supplied);
14. Length * Width * Height 740 * 500 * Height 900 (mm)
1. Ambient temperature: 0 ° C -40 ° C;
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
3. Power supply voltage and power: 220V ± 10%, 50HZ, 100W;
4. Gas pressure: 0-0.3MPa (adjustable);
5. Environmental and test requirements: The instrument should be operated to avoid direct illumination or reflection on the instrument; after 90 minutes of test, the gas source should be turned off to cool the instrument for 15 minutes.
6. Ambient airflow: no forced air flow during working conditions;
7. The instrument should be placed in a fume hood for testing;
Design standard: GB/T8627-2007 "Test method for smoke density of burning or decomposition of building materials"
Meet the standard: GB/T8627 ASTM D2843
Fourth, product configuration
1. Tobacco box 1
2. Large scorpion 1
3. 3 metal meshes (framed on the sample holder)
4. One collection box (in the lower frame of the sample holder)
5. Filter 3 pieces (for the light transmittance index, see the digital sign on the metal sleeve of the lens)
6. Power cord 1
7. Rubber hose 1
8. Medium pressure valve 1
9. U disk (including device software program) 1
10. Instructions 1 copy
11. Certificate 1