|Ambient Temperature:||-10℃～30℃||Relative Humidity:||≤85％|
|Supply Voltage And Power:||220V±10％ 50HZ 150W||Flame Height:||20mm+2mm To 100mm+10mm Adjustable|
|Name:||Horizontal Vertical Burning Tester||Methane Flow:||105ml/min-1000ml/min Adjustable|
combustion testing equipment,
fire testing equipment
Horizontal Vertical Burning Tester
The horizontal vertical burning tester is developed according to the standards ANSI/UL94, IEC60950-1, IEC695-2-2, GB/T2408-2008, and fully meets the technical requirements of the national standard GB/T2408. The two instruments of plastic horizontal burning and vertical burning can be tested on the same instrument.
The equipment stipulates that the pattern placed in the horizontal and vertical directions in the laboratory is ignited with a small flame source, and the burning rate of the pattern, the flaming combustion and the flameless burning time are determined.
CZF-5 horizontal vertical burning tester scope and standard
Design national standard: GB-T2408-2008 "Test of plastic burning performance - horizontal method and vertical method"
Applicable standards: UL94-2006, GB-T 5455, GB-T13488, GB-T5169, IEC60695-11-3, IEC60695-11-4, IEC60950-1, IEC695-2-2
Horizontal vertical burning tester working conditions
1. Ambient temperature: -10 ° C ~ 30 ° C
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
3. Supply voltage and power: 220V±10% 50HZ power 150W
CZF-5 horizontal vertical burning tester technical parameters
1. Burner: inner diameter Φ9.5mm+0.3mm single gas and inner diameter Φ9.5mm±0.5mm Bunsen burner.
2. The Bunsen burner has an air conditioning nut to adjust the blue flame height.
3. Bunsen burner auto-ignition time: any setting.
4. Burner test inclination: 0~45° adjustable, can be fixed every 5° between 0~45° and switch back and forth.
5. Flame height: 20mm+2mm to 100mm+10mm adjustable.
6. The Bunsen burner moves quickly through the motor to the lower end of the pattern. After the flame is completed, the Bunsen burner is automatically returned.
7. Bunsen burner flame time: 0 ~ 999.9S + 0.1s adjustable, arbitrarily set within the interval, flame adjustment 20 ~ 175mm can be adjusted.
8. After the flame time: 0 ~ 999.9S + 0.1s adjustable, the instrument automatically records, manually suspended.
9. Residual time: 0~999.9S+0.1s adjustable, the instrument automatically records, manually pause.
10. Test gas source using 98% methane, gas or liquefied petroleum gas
11. The methane flow rate is adjustable from 105ml/min to 1000ml/min.
12. There is an electronic switch on the gas pipeline. At the end of the test, the gas switch on the panel is turned off to cut off the air supply. The Bunsen burner is automatically turned off.
13. Combustion box: 0.75 cubic meters, background black, background illumination ≤ 20Lux
14. The upper and lower strokes of the model rack are more than 300mm. Both the horizontal and vertical modes of the model are driven by the servo motor to adjust the distance from the flame.
15. The top of the test box is equipped with an exhaust fan. At the end of the test, toxic substances can be discharged.
16. The test process is automatically controlled and independently pumped.