|Ambient Temperature:||5～35℃||Relative Humidity:||Not More Than 85%|
|Working Environment:||Indoor Without Forced Ventilation||Power Supply:||200～240V，50Hz|
flammability test apparatus,
fire testing equipment
Fireproof coating tester (tunnel method)
First, the scope of use
It is suitable for testing the flame propagation characteristics of fireproof coatings applied to the surface of substrates under laboratory conditions, as well as assessing the protective effect of fire retardant coatings on substrates and the pros and cons of their flame propagation properties.
Second, product features
1. The tunnel furnace is made of metal steel frame welded, with firm structure and convenient use.
2. The flue end of the tunnel furnace is open, the triangular side of the tunnel furnace has a triangular natural vent, and the lower end of the tunnel furnace has a gas supply hole at a fixed position.
3. Below the side of the test plate holder is a graduated viewing window made of quartz glass or high-silica glass.
4. The control log box is mainly composed of a power switch, a gas flow adjustment and indication and ignition device, and a combustion temperature recorder.
Third, the main technical parameters
1. Ambient temperature: 5 ~ 35 ° C;
2. Relative humidity: no more than 85%;
3. Working environment: indoors without forced ventilation;
4. Power supply: 200 ~ 240V, 50HZ;
5. The top of the burner has a diameter of 20mm and a height of about 200mm.
6. Burner blue flame temperature is (900±20) °C
7. Gas source: natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas or city gas
8. Thermocouple: Armored thermocouple with accuracy of Class II, K index and outer diameter of not more than 3mm
9. Electronic potentiometer: the error is less than ±0.5% of the measured temperature
10. High voltage electronic ignition system
Fourth, with the goods list
Control record box
Certificate of conformity