|Power:||Electronic||Usage:||Auto Testing Machine|
|Product Name:||Alcohol Blowtorch Burning Test Device||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Power Supply:||220V 50Hz||Color:||Grey|
combustion testing equipment,
flammability test apparatus
Alcohol Blowtorch Burning Test Device
JC-A type alcohol burner lamp burning tester is designed according to GB16413-2009 safety performance test specification for glass fiber reinforced plastic products used in underground coal mines. The flame retardant performance is judged: the arithmetic mean value of the flame life of the standard sample should be no more than 5 seconds. The maximum single value of the flame-burning after-burning time should be no more than 15 seconds. The arithmetic mean of the flameless combustion after-burning time of the sample should be no more than 20 seconds. The maximum single-value of the flameless combustion after-burning time of the sample should not exceed 60. second
JC-A type alcohol burner burning tester consists of six parts: alcohol burner burner, burner base, sample holder, fuel bottle, combustion test chamber and exhaust system.
Scope of application:
JC-A type alcohol blowtorch burning tester is suitable for flame retardant conveyor belt for coal mine, polymer products for underground coal mine, plastic pipe for coal mine underground, rubber tube for underground coal mine, hose and hose for hydraulic support, wire rope for coal mine Determination of flame retardant properties of conveyor belts, steel wire rope conveyor belts for coal mines, rubber buffer rollers for coal belt conveyors, etc., non-metallic products for coal mines (coil cylinders, air duct coating fabrics, conveyor belts, pipes, plastics) Net, cable, FRP products, non-metallic casings for instruments and meters, non-metallic materials for coal mines, etc.) necessary equipment for flame retardant testing.
GB16413-2009 Specification for safety performance test of FRP products for underground coal mines
MT 113-1995 General Test Method and Judgment Rules for Flame Retardant and Antistatic Properties of Polymer Products Used in Coal Mines 4.1
MT 181-1988 "MT 181-1988 Coal Mine Underground Plastic Pipe Safety Performance Inspection Specification"
1. Burning time: 0~9999 seconds can be set arbitrarily, the standard is 30 seconds;
2. Ming flame and ignition time timer: 0 ~ 9999 seconds, accuracy: ± 0.1 seconds;
3. Burning test chamber size: 660mm × 660mm × 1065mm (mirror stainless steel);
4. Fuel: 5% (V/V) methanol and 95% (V/V) ethanol mixture;
5. Flame temperature: 960 ± 60 ° C;
6. Flame height: 150mm ~ 180mm, adjustable;
7. Fuel consumption: 2.55 ± 0.15mL / min.
8. Alcohol blowtorch: hanging type;
9. Automatic timing of burning time;
10. Automatic flame and ignition time automatic timing
11. The flame height can be adjusted.
12. Steel plate electrostatic spray box with self-contained ventilation
13. Pure copper fire-breathing head with preheating tank for easy preheating operation.
14. Equipped with a flame adjustment device to test the flame height according to standard requirements.
15. With the manual handle of the fire-breathing head, it is safe and convenient to move the fire-breathing head.
16. The inner box is pure black (standard requirements are dark inside the box)
17. Fuel: 5% (V/V) methanol and 95% (V/V) ethanol mixture (customer-owned);
18. Weight: 60KG Packing volume: 0.85 cubic