BAXIT DSC 600C differential scanning calorimetry price
Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) is a classical thermal analysis method for the thermal effect of programmable temperature. It is used in various research and development, process optimization, quality control and failure analysis in various materials and chemistry fields. Occasionally, it has been widely used. Using the DSC method, we can study the phase transition of inorganic materials, the melting of polymer materials, the crystallization process, the polymorphism of drugs, and the solid/liquid phase ratio of foods such as oils and fats. In line with national standard GB/T2951.42-2008, GB/T15065-2009, GB/T17391-1998, GB/T19466.6-2009.
1, industrial-grade wide-screen touch structure, display information is rich, including set temperature, sample temperature, oxygen flow, nitrogen flow, differential heat signal, various switch states.
2, USB communication interface, strong versatility, reliable signal without interruption, support self-recovery connection function.
3. The structure of the furnace body is compact, and the temperature rise and fall rate can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. The installation process has been improved, and all mechanical fixing methods are adopted to completely avoid the contamination of the internal heat of the furnace body by the differential heat signal.
5, dual temperature probe to ensure high repeatability of sample temperature measurement.
6. The digital gas mass flow meter automatically switches the two-way air flow, and the switching speed is fast and the stabilization time is short.
7. Standard samples are standard to facilitate the customer to correct the temperature coefficient.
8, software adaptive resolution computer screen; support notebook, desktop, support WIN2000, XP, WIN7, WIN8, WIN10 and other operating systems.
9. Support user self-programming program to realize full automation of measurement steps. The software provides dozens of instructions, and the user can flexibly combine the instructions according to their own measurement steps and save them. Complex operations are simplified into one-button operation.
||0 ~ ± 500mW
||room temperature ~ 600 ° C
||0.01 ° C
||± 0.1 ° C
||± 0.1 ° C
|Temperature control mode
||Heating, constant temperature, cooling, cycle temperature control (full program automatic control)
||Gas mass flow meter automatically switches two gas channels
||24bit color, 7 inch LED touch screen display
||USB standard interface, supporting the corresponding operating software
||Equipped with standard calibrator with one-button calibration function, users can calibrate the temperature by themselves
Measure physical and chemical changes related to heat, such as glass transition temperature and melting point. Melting temperature, crystallization and crystallization heat, phase transition heat, product thermal stability, solidification/crosslinking, oxidation induction period, reaction kinetics, specific heat, and the like.