BAXIT DTA differential thermal analyzer
Differential thermal analyzer is a technique to measure the temperature difference between a substance and a reference substance under a programmed temperature control. In the DTA test, the change of sample temperature is caused by the endothermic or exothermic effects of the phase transition or reaction.
1. Using 7-inch 24bit color full-color LCD touch screen, real-time display of the status and data of the instrument.
2. The instrument is equipped with standard materials, and users can calibrate each temperature section by themselves to reduce the error of the instrument.
3. The structure of the furnace body is compact, and the temperature rise and fall rate can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. The installation process has been improved, and all mechanical fixing methods are adopted to completely avoid the contamination of the internal heat of the furnace body by the differential heat signal.
5, dual temperature probe to ensure high repeatability of sample temperature measurement.
6. The instrument is bilateral control, may be controlled by both main frame and software. User-friendly interface, easy operation.
7. Standard samples are standard to facilitate the customer to correct the temperature coefficient.
8. New designed oven structure ensures high resolution and good stability of base line;
9. Air flow meter may control the air flow rate accurately; the test data can be recorded into the database directly;
||0 ~ 2000V
|| RT ~ 1250 ° C
||0.01 ° C
||± 0.1 ° C
||± 0.1 ° C
|Temperature control mode
||Heating: Parameters can be adjusted according to the needs of the program control.
Constant temperature: the program controls the constant temperature time to set arbitrarily.
||Automatic instrument switching
||24bit color, 7 inch LED touch screen display
||USB standard interface, supporting the corresponding operating software
||Equipped with standard calibrator with one-button calibration function, users can calibrate the temperature by themselves
Measure physical and chemical changes related to heat, such as the melting point, melting heat, crystallization and crystallization heat, phase change reaction heat, thermal stability (oxidation induction period), glass transition temperature, oxidation or reduction reaction, destruction of lattice structure and other chemical reactions.