BAXIT DTA1250 differential thermal analyzer
Differential thermal analyzer is a technique to measure the temperature difference between a substance and a reference substance under a programmed temperature control. In the DTA test, the change of sample temperature is caused by the endothermic or exothermic effects of the phase transition or reaction.
1, industrial-grade wide-screen touch structure, display information is rich, including set temperature, sample temperature, oxygen flow, nitrogen flow, differential heat signal, various switch states.
2, USB communication interface, strong versatility, reliable signal without interruption, support self-recovery connection function.
3. The structure of the furnace body is compact, and the temperature rise and fall rate can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. The installation process has been improved, and all mechanical fixing methods are adopted to completely avoid the contamination of the internal heat of the furnace body by the differential heat signal.
5, dual temperature probe to ensure high repeatability of sample temperature measurement.
6. The digital gas mass flow meter automatically switches the two-way air flow, and the switching speed is fast and the stabilization time is short.
7. The instrument is equipped with standard materials, and users can calibrate each temperature section by themselves to reduce the error of the instrument.
8. Intelligent software design, automatic drawing of the instrument in the whole process, the software can realize various data processing, such as the calculation of enthalpy, glass transition temperature, oxidation induction period, melting point and crystallization of substances, etc.
9. Support user self-programming program to realize full automation of measurement steps. The software provides dozens of instructions, and the user can flexibly combine the instructions according to their own measurement steps and save them. Complex operations are simplified into one-button operation.
||0 ~ 2000V
||room temperature ~ 1250 ° C
||0.01 ° C
||± 0.1 ° C
||± 0.1 ° C
|Temperature control mode
||Heating: Parameters can be adjusted according to the needs of the program control.
Constant temperature: the program controls the constant temperature time to set arbitrarily.
||Automatic instrument switching
||24bit color, 7 inch LED touch screen display
||USB standard interface, supporting the corresponding operating software
||Equipped with standard calibrator with one-button calibration function, users can calibrate the temperature by themselves
||AC220V 50Hz or customized
Measure physical and chemical changes related to heat, such as the melting point, melting heat, crystallization and crystallization heat, phase change reaction heat, thermal stability (oxidation induction period), glass transition temperature, oxidation or reduction reaction, destruction of lattice structure and other chemical reactions.