|Power Supply:||AC 220V 50Hz Or Customized||Resolution:||0.001mW|
|Heat Rate:||0.1~80℃/m||DTA Range:||0～2000V|
DTA Temperature Testing Machine,
0.001mW Temperature Testing Machine,
2000V Differential Thermal Analyzer
GB/T 19466.2-2004 / ISO 11357-2: 1999 Part 2: Determination of glass transition temperature;
GB/T 19466.3-2004 / ISO 11357-3: 1999 Part 3: Determination of melting and crystallization temperature and enthalpy;
GB/T 19466.6-2009/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 6 Oxidation induction period Determination of oxidation induction time (isothermal OIT) and oxidation induction temperature (dynamic OIT).
1. Greatly improving the sensitivity and resolution as well as better baseline stability by new fully closed advanced ceramic furnace design structure.
2. High sensor sensitivity, imported alloy sensor, more corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance.
3. Cortex-m3 kernel ARM controller is used for faster computation and more accurate temperature control.
4. USB two-way communication is adopted to fully realize intelligent operation.
5. Use the 7-inch 24-bit color full-color LCD touch screen to display the status and data of the instrument in real time.
6. Software can realize a variety of data processing, such as calculation of enthalpy, glass transition temperature, oxidation induction period, melting point and crystallization of substances, and so on. Intelligent software design, automatic drawing of the instrument in the whole process,
|DTA range||0 ~ 2000V|
|RT ~ 1250 ° C|
|0.01 ° C|
|± 0.1 ° C|
|repeatability||± 0.1 ° C|
|Heating: Parameters can be adjusted according to the needs of the program control.
Constant temperature: the program controls the constant temperature time to set arbitrarily.
|Atmosphere control||Automatic instrument switching|
|24bit color, 7 inch LED touch screen display|
|USB standard interface, supporting the corresponding operating software|
|Parameter standard||Equipped with standard calibrator with one-button calibration function, users can calibrate the temperature by themselves|