|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000UNIT /30DAYS|
|Usage:||Measuring The Calorific Power Of Material||Power Supply:||220V 50Hz|
|Function:||Measuring The Calorific Power Of Material||Warranty:||1 Year|
calorific value measurement instrument
Combustion Calorific Value Measuring Instrument
1. The environment adaptability is strong and the test results are accurate and stable.
2. The experimental data full curve tracking function, can easily view the temperature and time in the curve.
3. With instructions for operation, failure, etc., the experiment ends with automatic voice report results.
4. The window display uses a 7.0-inch color LCD touch screen, the display content is intuitive and easy to understand.
5. Simple and convenient, the control core uses ARM9 microprocessor, fast, real-time.
6. Reliability fault self-tuning function, the device has a variety of protection functions.
7. Using internal and external tube photoelectric isolation, strong anti-interference ability.
8. Internal loading has standards, instructions and common troubleshooting methods.
Using advanced single-chip system, the operation is fully automated. All the labor needs to do is to weigh, load and oxygenate. The instrument automatically completes the quantitative water injection, automatic mixing, ignition, output printing results, drainage, etc.
In the calorimetric system of the calorimeter, in addition to the heat absorbed by the water, the oxygen bomb, the inner cylinder, the thermometer and the agitator absorb heat, and the respective heat absorption conditions are different. Various factors are complicated, and it is impossible to rely on simple Mathematical calculations can only use the reference of known calorific value, such as benzoic acid, to actually calibrate the heat absorbed by the calorimeter system for every 1 °C increase, that is, to calibrate the calorimeter's heat capacity.
|Conformance with Standard||ASTM D5865, ASTM D240, ASTM D4809, ASTM E711, ASTM D5468, AS 1038.5,BS EN 15400, BIS1350,ISO 1928, ISO 9831,ISO18125,GB/T 213,GB/T 30727|
|Energy Measurement Range||0~50000J|
|External water tank capacity||about 40L|
|Inner water tank capacity||about 2.1L|
|Temperature range||5-40 ° C|
|Power supply voltage||AC220V 50Hz|
|Single calorie measurement time||about 15 minutes|