|Oxygen Bomb Working Pressure (oxygen Charging):||2.8-3.0mpa||Ignition Voltage:||AC24V|
|Pressure Test (water Pressure):||20.0Mpa||Ignition Mode:||Fusible Cotton Wire Ignition|
|Power Supply:||AC220V±5%, 50Hz||Temperature Resolution:||0.001K|
calorific value measurement instrument,
laboratory testing equipment
Laboratory Instrument Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter Lab Testing Equipment
1. The embedded system is composed of intelligent MCU with simple structure.
2. The time temperature curve is drawn in the experimental process.
3. Reliable performance and strong anti-interference ability.
4. The operation is fully automatic.
5. Imported high-precision components are used to realize high-precision temperature measurement.
6. Single pump displacement type water injection and drainage can eliminate the problem.
7. With the complete and unique water injection and drainage system and calorimetric system, the thermal capacity of the system can be automatically calibrated.
8. The measurement accuracy can be greatly improved by the well-designed calculation program.
Using advanced single-chip system, the operation is fully automated. All the labor needs to do is to weigh, load and oxygenate. The instrument automatically completes the quantitative water injection, automatic mixing, ignition, output printing results, drainage, etc.
In the calorimetric system of the calorimeter, in addition to the heat absorbed by the water, the oxygen bomb, the inner cylinder, the thermometer and the agitator absorb heat, and the respective heat absorption conditions are different. Various factors are complicated, and it is impossible to rely on simple Mathematical calculations can only use the reference of known calorific value, such as benzoic acid, to actually calibrate the heat absorbed by the calorimeter system for every 1 °C increase, that is, to calibrate the calorimeter's heat capacity.
1. The test room shall be set in a separate room, and other test items shall not be carried out in the same room at the same time. It is better to face the north of the laboratory to avoid sunlight, otherwise the instrument should be placed in a place away from direct sunlight.
2. The room temperature should be kept relatively stable.
3. There should be no strong air convection in the room, so there should be no strong heat source, cold source, fan, etc. during the test, doors and windows should not be opened. If air conditioning has been installed in the laboratory, it is necessary to avoid direct air conditioning to the instrument.
|Conformance with Standard||ASTM D5865, ASTM D240, ASTM D4809, ASTM E711, ASTM D5468, AS 1038.5,BS EN 15400, BIS1350,ISO 1928, ISO 9831,ISO18125,GB/T 213,GB/T 30727|
|Energy Measurement Range||0~50000J|
|External water tank capacity||about 40L|
|Inner water tank capacity||about 2.1L|
|Temperature range||5-40 ° C|
|Power supply voltage||AC220V 50Hz|
|Single calorie measurement time||about 15 minutes|