|DSC Range:||0～±500mW||Temperature Range:||Room Temperature~600℃|
|Heating Rate:||0.1~80℃/min||Temperature Resolution:||0.01℃|
|Temperature Repeatability:||±0.1℃||DSC Noise:||0.001mW|
|DSC Resolution:||0.001mW||DSC Accuracy:||0.001mW|
BAXIT Differential scanning calorimeter BXT-DSC Oxidation induction period, Glass transition temperature experiment
Differential scanning calorimeter (heat flow DSC) is a classic thermal analysis method of thermal effects under controllable program temperature. It is used in the research and development, process optimization, quality control and failure analysis of various materials and chemistry fields. It has been widely used in various occasions. Using the DSC method, we can study the phase transition of inorganic materials, the melting of polymer materials, the crystallization process, the polymorphism of drugs, the solid/liquid ratio of foods such as oils and fats.
Measure physical and chemical changes related to heat, such as glass transition temperature, melting point, melting temperature, crystallization and crystallization heat, phase transition reaction heat, product thermal stability, solidification/crosslinking, oxidation induction period, etc. To
|Temperature range||Room temperature~600℃|
|Temperature control method||heating, constant temperature (full program automatic control)|
|Curve scan||heating scan|
|Atmosphere control||automatic instrument switching|
|Gas flow rate||0-200mL/min|
|Display mode||24bit color 7-inch LCD touch screen display|
|Data interface||standard USB interface|
|Parameter standard||Equipped with standard materials, with one-key calibration function, users can calibrate temperature and enthalpy by themselves|
|Power supply||AC 220V 50Hz or customized|
1. The new fully enclosed metal furnace body design structure greatly improves the resolution and resolution and better baseline stability. To
2. Using professional alloy sensor, it is more resistant to corrosion and oxidation, and the sensor has high sensitivity.
3. Perfect two-way atmosphere control system, precise control of purge gas flow, automatic switching of software settings, and data directly recorded in the database.
4. Using Cortex-M3 core ARM controller, the calculation processing speed is faster, and the temperature control is more accurate.
5. Using USB two-way communication, the operation is more convenient and supports self-recovery connection function.
6. Using 7-inch 24bit color full-color LCD touch screen, real-time display of the status and data of the instrument.
7. The instrument is equipped with standard materials, and users can calibrate each temperature section by themselves to reduce the error of the instrument.
8. Intelligent software design, automatic drawing of the instrument in the whole process, the software can realize various data processing, such as the calculation of enthalpy, glass transition temperature, oxidation induction period, melting point and crystallization of substances, etc.
GB/T 19466.2-2004 / ISO 11357-2: 1999 Part 2: Determination of glass transition temperature;
GB/T 19466.3-2004 / ISO 11357-3: 1999 Part 3: Determination of melting and crystallization temperature and enthalpy;
GB/T 19466.6-2009/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 6 Oxidation induction period Determination of oxidation induction time (isothermal OIT) and oxidation induction temperature (dynamic OIT).