|Type:||Portable Air Cooler||Condition:||New|
|Mounting:||Portable||Product Name:||Industrial Evaporative Air Cooler|
|Color:||Black||Name:||Electrical Power Source Portable Spot Coolers|
spot air cooler,
spot cooling units
Electrical Power Source Portable Spot Coolers
This machine features:
1. Hitachi rotary closed compressor compressor with stable performance and low failure rate
2. Hydrophilic membrane internal thread, high efficiency double row evaporator, three row condenser
3. Easy to carry, small and flexible, easy to use, move with your heart
4. Energy saving, low noise, no installation, plug and play
5. The fuselage integrated design, scientific layout, the machine comes with a collection bucket, with dehumidification effect
1. Auxiliary cooling for office personnel and warehouse personnel
2. Cool down the electric cabinet and electronic control components to improve the working efficiency of the equipment and prolong the service life
3. For outdoor sports places, such as golf courses, outdoor swimming pools, barbecues, etc.
4. Cool down the kitchen staff
Precautions for use:
1. When there is adhesive or dust on the surface of the moving air conditioner, it can be washed with soapy water to avoid gasoline, petroleum spirit, solvent, etc., to avoid paint or discoloration.
2. The filter screen of the mobile air conditioner should be cleaned regularly (about once every 2 weeks) to maintain the dehumidification, dust removal efficiency and life of the mobile air conditioner, and avoid bacterial growth.
3. If there is more dust and greasy in the use environment, the air conditioner heat exchanger part should be cleaned regularly (once every 1-2 weeks). When cleaning, remove the air inlet panel of the mobile air conditioner and then use the toothbrush to apply the soap water to heat transfer. Brush the aluminum sheet up and down, remember to prevent the heat exchanger from reversing during cleaning.
4. When not using the mobile air conditioner for a long time, please unplug the power cord, press the 1, 2, and 3 steps to clean the mobile air conditioner, then wrap the machine in the box and store it in a cool and dry place.