calorific value measurement instrument,
laboratory testing equipment
Diesel Fuel Oil Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter / Calorific Value Measurement Instrument
The machine is in accordance with GB/T384 "calorific value of petroleum products" standard, GB/ t213-2008 "requirements for calorific value of coal", GB/T 5186-1985 "calorific value of biomass fuel test method", GB/T 14402-2007 "determination of combustion performance and calorific value of building materials and products". Designed and manufactured for the determination of the calorific value of non-water-containing petroleum products (gasoline, jet fuel, diesel and fuel oil, etc.) and combustible substances such as coal, coke and paraffin.
Ultra-large capacity water tank for large batch continuous 24 hour experiment
1. The user only needs to install the oxygen bomb when the user operates, and the remaining electronic balance is used to read the sample weight, oxygen, oxygen bomb, oxygen bomb, quantitative inner cylinder water, ignition, completion test, oxygen bomb deflation, experiment Results statistics and other processes can be fully automated.
2. Automatically adjust the temperature difference between the inner and outer cylinders to ensure that the inner cylinder is about 1K higher than the outer cylinder temperature at the end point, which fully meets the requirements of the national standard 8.2.4, and the test results are stable for a long time.
3. It can carry out experiments for more than 72 hours, which solves the technical problem that the calorimeter without cooling device needs to suspend the experiment due to the increase of the outer cylinder water temperature (overshoot).
4. Imported mechanical parts, automatic oxygenation, automatic deflation, automatic lifting oxygen bombs and other sports.
5. The compressor cooling and special heating device are adopted to realize the automatic control of the water temperature of the outer cylinder, and the temperature control accuracy meets the requirements of the national standard 7.1.4 (±0.1K).
|Conformance with Standard||ASTM D5865, ASTM D240, ASTM D4809, ASTM E711, ASTM D5468, AS 1038.5,BS EN 15400, BIS1350,ISO 1928, ISO 9831,ISO18125,GB/T 213,GB/T 30727|
|Energy Measurement Range||0~50000J|
|External water tank capacity||about 40L|
|Inner water tank capacity||about 2.1L|
|Temperature range||5-40 ° C|
|Power supply voltage||AC220V 50Hz|
|Single calorie measurement time||about 15 minutes|